Friday, July 18, 2008

{Yet another WHERE DOES TIME GO post}

Wow...Time flies!

And sadly, I had some profound (or so I thought) words to jot down, and now...they are gone! The story of my life!

While I'm here however, there was ANOTHER rabbit casualty tonight, and though the number of deaths are lower, I think this tragic event was worse than the last!  And why do these things ALWAYS happen when Eric is out of town!?!?!??!

We have a busy weekend planned!  Ave is spending the weekend with us while her Daddy moves their life from Northville to Shelby Township!  Woo-hoo!  Here's to hoping the end up LOVING Shelby and decide to stay!

That's it for now, but because I think a blog pos
t is naked without a photo, here is the most random and unnecessary photo...{yet for some strange reason it just makes me happy...it screams summer!}!  

No comments: